Friday 15 – Saturday 16 October 2021
Who Should Attend?
All practitioners who want to improve the overall performance/reliability of their practice.
The purpose of the training is to give participants a theoretical and practical knowledge on Human factors.
At the end of the course,participants will:
– Understand the importance of human factors and its effect reliability of clinical practices
– Understand the relationship between human behavior and the complications and failures in dentistry and surgery. – Understand that errors are an integral part of medical and dental practices and that specific procedures must be used for reducing their frequency.
– Understand the reasons for stress and discover practical solutions to reduce its impact.
– Be able to identify the root causes of most complications.
– Understand the essential role of checklists in daily practice.
– Understand the importance of organic farming and its effect on the taste of wine
Dr Renouard Franck works in the implant field for more than 30 years. It is during his helicopter pilot training that he had discovered the huge impact of Human Factors on professional performance. He not only teaches the concept in the medical and dental industry but also extends his knowledge to Fire fighters and those working in the nuclear industry.
Dr Harold (Mark) Pinsky who is both a dentist (GP), international airline captain and check pilot.With excess of 20,000 hours in the air, a practicing dentist and dental educator for over 30 years, he has a unique perspective on this increasingly important component of Safety within Dentistry.
Number of participants: 12 max.
Program Date(s): 15-16 Octoberr 2021
Location: The Renouard vinery,
Chemin des Coquillons, 30600 Vauvert
Tuition: € 1400
To Register for this Course:
Contact: Marketing department